Making Faith a Family Endeavor
Service experiences are an important factor in helping kids’ faith stick. And that’s what we want! Children who grow into teenagers and become adults with strong, lasting faith. So we’ve teamed up with the Sticky Faith Initiative to create Family Trips that deepen kids’ faith and strengthen family relationships.
FAMILY TRIP OPTIONS FOR 2016
These trips feature…
- Flexible schedules and supportive staff.
- Interactive devotionals tailored to families.
- Hands-on service that kids are adults can do side by side.
- A meaningful context for families to talk about faith together.
Family trips are 4 days and only $129 per person.
Participants 3 and under are Free and don’t require a registration, however please contact the Service Center to let them know you will bringing a child (children) under age 3.
For more information, check out these resources:
- Family Trips FAQ
- Typical Daily Schedule on a Family Site
- Video of Kara and Brad from Sticky Faith & Mara from YouthWorks
For more information on Sticky Faith and to sign up for their e-journal, click here.