YouthWorks Alumni Network Benefits
Stay Involved with YouthWorks
- Stay involved by sharing your gifts – creative arts, volunteer projects, RAMP support, etc. Fill out this form to stay involved with YouthWorks.
- YW Ambassador Program
- Get free YW swag and wear it on campus to promote YW
- Host events or work with a full-time recruiter to help recruit summer staff.
- Earn monthly incentives and earn your $50 incentive for every person who applies and fulfills a summer position with YouthWorks.
- Fill out the application at link below. Priority given to those who apply by September 1st.
- Fill out this form to share your gifts and/or apply for the YW Ambassador Program.
Returning and Recruiting Incentives
$50 Incentive Referral Program
- If you refer a friend to work for YouthWorks next summer you will receive 50 dollars if they get hired and work for YouthWorks the entire summer. You will receive your money at the end of the summer and get 50 dollars for each friend you refer.
- If you would like to refer a friend, please email their contact information to email@example.com and we will follow up with them shortly.
Get Paid $1,000 More as a Returning Staff
Discounts to Ministry Events
- You can get $250 (one free spot) off your next YouthWorks trip if you register a group of 10 or more spaces. Use code SumStaff when registering.
- $45 Use code StaffPW1718 at checkout. Offer expires last day of regular rates for the desired event city.
- $169 Offer good only for individual staffer. Rates expire on appropriate deadline for each event city.
- The code for Memphis registration is StaffNYWC17.
- If you are a youth ministry student at a Christian university, please check with your youth ministry professors for opportunities to attend YS events with your school at special student pricing.
Intentional Living Opportunities
Be an Urban Neighbor with Urban Homeworks
Returning to the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and want to continue a life of intentional living and serving? The Urban Neighbor program provides a faith rooted experience that strives for greater cultural awareness and competency through intentional living in the neighborhoods of Minneapolis or St. Paul. More information about the Urban Neighbor program is at their website and in their video.
Click below to join the YouthWorks Summer Staff Facebook page and to follow us on Instagram.