YouthWorks Alumni Network Benefits
Stay Involved with YouthWorks
- Stay involved by sharing your gifts – creative arts, volunteer projects, RAMP support, etc. Fill out this form to stay involved with YouthWorks.
- YW Ambassador Program
- Get free YW swag and wear it on campus to promote YW
- Host events or work with a full-time recruiter to help recruit summer staff.
- Earn monthly incentives and earn your $50 incentive for every person who applies and fulfills a summer position with YouthWorks.
- Fill out the application at link below. Priority given to those who apply by August 15th.
- Fill out this form to share your gifts and/or apply for the YW Ambassador Program.
Returning and Recruiting Incentives
$50 Incentive Referral Program
- If you refer a friend to work for YouthWorks next summer you will receive 50 dollars if they get hired and work for YouthWorks the entire summer. You will receive your money at the end of the summer and get 50 dollars for each friend you refer.
- If you would like to refer a friend, please email their contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with them shortly.
Get Paid $500 More as a Returning Staff
Discounts to Ministry Events
- You can get $250 (one free spot) off your next YouthWorks trip if you register a group of 10 or more spaces. Use code SumStaff when registering.
- $45 Use code YWorks15 at checkout. Offer expires last day of regular rates for the desired event city.
- $169 Offer good only for individual staffer. Rates expire on appropriate deadline for each event city.
- The code for Cincinnati registration is YWorks16Cin.
- If you are a youth ministry student at a Christian university, please check with your youth ministry professors for opportunities to attend YS events with your school at special student pricing.
Grants for Continued Service and Intentional Living
Mission Extension Grant
- This grant offers YouthWorks Alumni financial assistance to relocate and continue ministry in the community where they served during a YouthWorks summer.
- To learn more about MEG and apply, click here.
YouthWorks Alumni Staff Mission Fund
- This fund gives financial assistance to YouthWorks Alumni pursuing mission experiences beyond YouthWorks.
- To learn more about the YWASMF and apply, click here.
Be an Urban Neighbor with Urban Homeworks
- Returning to the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and want to continue a life of intentional living and serving? Living as an Urban Neighbor means living a life where faith and action are inseparable. Love where you live, and live on purpose by loving God and learning what it means to be a neighbor in an urban neighborhood of Minneapolis or St. Paul. More information about the Urban Neighbor program.
Click below to join the YouthWorks Alumni Facebook page and to follow us on Instagram and Twitter.